| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narathiwat in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 134mm (5.3in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Narathiwat January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Narathiwat, Thailand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Narathiwat:
- Chumphon, Thailand - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 531.2 kms (330.1 miles) NW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 313.8 kms (195 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) WNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) SW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 471.4 kms (292.9 miles) SW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) S