Vs > North Bay, On
Narathiwat vs North Bay, On Climate & Distance Between
Narathiwat vs Menaka, Mali
Narathiwat vs Itaituba, Brazil
Narathiwat vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Narathiwat vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
North Bay, On vs Tadotsu, Japan
North Bay, On vs Peshawar, Pakistan
North Bay, On vs Esperance (po), Australia
North Bay, On vs Tawau, Malaysia
Whenuapai vs Choir
Macquarie Island vs Eureka, Nt
Ciampino vs Rohri/ Sukkur
S. P. Macoris vs Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The distance between Narathiwat, Thailand and North Bay, On, Canada is approximately 14,144 km or 8,789 mi.
- To reach Narathiwat in this distance one would set out from North Bay, On bearing 358.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Narathiwat bearing 181.1° or S .
- Narathiwat has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas North Bay, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Narathiwat is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas North Bay, On is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.6 °C (42.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in Narathiwat. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1491 mm (58.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1491 l/m² (36.59 US gal/ft²) or 14,910,000 l/ha (1,593,978 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.6° higher in Narathiwat than in North Bay, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Narathiwat relative to North Bay, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of North Bay, On vs Narathiwat
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Narathiwat vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Narathiwat vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Narathiwat vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Narathiwat vs Pretoria, South Africa
North Bay, On vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
North Bay, On vs Kristiansand, Norway
North Bay, On vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
North Bay, On vs San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard
Mito vs Puerto Cabezas
Kimberley vs Sibu
Block Island, Ri vs Glasgow, Scotland
Narathiwat vs North Bay, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Narathiwat
- Chumphon, Thailand - 537.6 kms (334.1 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 531.2 kms (330.1 miles) NW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) NW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 313.8 kms (195 miles) NW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) WNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 411.1 kms (255.5 miles) WNW
- Trang, Thailand - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) WNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) WNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) SW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 471.4 kms (292.9 miles) SW
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near North Bay, On
- Earlton, On, Canada - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) N
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) WNW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) WSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) SW
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NNE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 45.8 kms (28.4 miles) NNE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) ESE
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) ESE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) S
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 251.1 kms (156.1 miles) SSE